Pak Hailam Kopitiam

Lot C28 Concourse Floor S. Wang Plaza Jalan Bukit Bintag, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
012-968 0855

Pak Hailam Kopitiam Kuala Lumpur Reviews

wendypunk wendypunk
Affordable meal in exchange for a lousy service Sep 06, 2012
It's my first time visiting the restaurant and this outlet as well. Menu and style quite similar to "Old Town White Coffee" and I really love to go there so shall try and see.

I dine in at 11+am, Customer service wise, there's no one attended me so I went inside by myself and get a seat. Still .. No one bother to comes to me and then I ask the staff for a menu myself and he just gave me that "yeah, just take the menu" posture. I have to give the order by myself as well. At that time there wasn't a rush and service is definitely poor.

I ordered a cup of soya milk, a plate of fried mee hoon with curry chicken and a kaya/butter toast bread. Though it wasn't fresh enough but I ain't fussy. Still pretty delicious. The price is affordable as well.

Definitely not a good experience for my first dine-in. As a foursquare user, the tips left for this store was 99% negative. There are other outlets and I would come back for the food again.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals