Pai Hotels

Browse 11 Pai, Thailand hotel reviews for 169 Pai hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Pang Mapha Hotels40.6 km
Chiang Dao Hotels54.5 km
Mae Hong Son Hotels54.5 km
Mae Taeng Hotels57 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Pai Hotels and Deals

#1 of 169 hotels in Pai
sugarose says: "This place was awesome. I went there low season after flooding in thailand so th..."
#2 of 169 hotels in Pai
amylaichareonsup says: "After being crammed for 3 hours in a minivan, hurdling past 762 curves up the m..."
2.5
#3 of 169 hotels in Pai
rcmp says: "We were recommended Bueng Pai Farm by friends. We emailed ahead and Run Orn t..."
#4 of 169 hotels in Pai
andrejav says: "Huan Saran reminded me to European boutique places with second floor veranda and..."
#5 of 169 hotels in Pai
coconut89 says: "One of my favorite guesthouses I have stayed in. staff are really nice. Wonderfu..."
#6 of 169 hotels in Pai
zapper says: "Shangri La is a very quiet beautiful place next to the Wat on the hill, where yo..."
#7 of 169 hotels in Pai
andrejav says: "Indiana Cottages name made me laugh a bit in the beginning. I imagined a place i..."
#8 of 169 hotels in Pai
seatofsoul says: "Happy House is a great little guest house in Pai Thailand it is run buy an Austr..."
#9 of 169 hotels in Pai
lrecht says: "The Pairadise Bungalows in Pai, Thailand, nestled in the hills on the other side..."
#10 of 169 hotels in Pai
lrecht says: "The Soppong River Inn is a nice, fairly remote set of bungalows perched over the..."
Pai