Page Springs Cellars

1500 North Page Springs Road, Cornville, AZ, USA

Page Springs Cellars Cornville Reviews

HeatherHop HeatherH…
A gem of a discovery! Jun 20, 2009
I happened upon this winery because my uncle, who lives in Cornville, creates beautiful furniature for a living and told me that some of his pieces were in the winery.

While there, I did the wine tasting, which is ten dollars to taste about 6 different wines. I tried 12 and paid the $20. It was quite enjoyable. The wine there was surprisingly good. I ended up buying 2 bottles of wine and would have bought a few more of the ones I had tasted had I more money at the time.

I was a big fan of the Syrah. I tried several varieties and they were all good.

I noticed they also had a cheese platter, which looked really good but unfortunately I had just eaten lunch prior to visiting the winery so I refrained.

There is an indoor area for wine tasting and also an outdoor area as well. There are some little tables outside on the patio that one can relax and enjoy the environment. The tables on the covered part of the patio feature my uncle's furniature :)

It's a very cute little place in a beautiful, green little area near the creek, and the staff is very friendly. It is on Page Springs Road in Cornville, so it is a bit out of the way, but it is a short drive from Sedona if you are already in the area.

Highly recommended for wine lovers.

Check Cornville Hotel Deals