Padma Hotel Bandung

Padma Hotel Bandung Rates and Deals

Padma Hotel Bandung Reviews

heyjude heyjude
A Little Piece of Heaven Dec 18, 2013
I visited this hotel with my parents. I didn't meet them for almost 10 months, then I just planned a holiday and gave them a little surprise. My parents came from Central Java and I came from Bali, then we met in Bandung, West Java - Indonesia.

From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by beauty - everyone in the hotel served with a genuine smile and made us welcome. We were very impressed with the service they provided. The staffs were so helpful and committed.

Let's talk about breakfast - interesting part..haha! The restaurant is located on the top floor and had an awesome view. We enjoyed our breakfast with the splendid view. Buffet breakfast was amazing-large of choices. The food selection would change daily which gave us more options and the Indonesian cuisines super delish!!! There was a good variety of breads as well, cereals, fruits, and drinks. Of note, were the fresh juices neatly arranged on ice.

I should tell that Padma Hotel is in a beautiful hillside location. We stayed in the Deluxe rooms on level 4. From the room we can see the peak of the hill and the cliff underneath. Such a calming and relaxing place. The room itself well set out and very comfortable with all of the amenities of a 5 star.

Highly recommend this hotel to everyone. I cant fault a thing at Padma Hotel :)
Fruit Stall
Which one your fav?
heyjude says:
Dear all - the genuine travellers, thank you very much for reading my review and thank you for your support! You make me keep on writing :)
Posted on: Dec 20, 2013
cimtech says:
I enjoyed reading your review!
Posted on: Dec 20, 2013
Vikram says:
Nice well done review. Should be featured soon!
Posted on: Dec 19, 2013

Padma Hotel Bandung Overview

Located at the hillside yet only minutes away from Bandung’s city centre. The Padma Hotel Bandung is only 10 minutes drive to factory outlets, 20 minutes drive to the nearest golf course, 30 minutes to the airport. Free shuttle to the local airport and train station is available. Hotel also provide rental cars and taxi service.

124 rooms divided into 6 type of rooms, Deluxe Room, Deluxe Balcony Room, Premier Room, Hillside studio, Gallery Suite, and Premier Suite. Each room equipped with private bathroom with a separate shower, individually controlled AC, IDD telephone, shaver outlet and adaptors, television, hairdryer, complimentary broadband internet connection and many more.

The Padma Hotel Bandung is a tranquil, modern minimalist hotel, with restaurant, lounge, business centre, fitness centre, spa, separated outdoor swimming pool for adult and children, outdoor Jacuzzi, 6 meeting rooms, a wedding chapel, and outbound facility.

Padma Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor