Oude Markt 12 7511 GA ENSCHEDE , Enschede, Netherlands - 053 - 432 80 88

Paddy's Enschede Reviews

pms70 pms70
Centrally located Bar & Tapas Bar Apr 19, 2008
On the 19th of April my sister, a friend and I went to Paddy's in Enschede. At first glance you would expect it to be an Irish Pub (the name and all the shamrocks did it for me), but it's actually a Bar and Tapas Bar. We got there quite early, around 5.30pm and it was quite busy but we managed to find a small table in front of the window. There is also a heated outside area which is very popular as you can see the whole square from there which is always good for people watching. We all had the house red wine (Spanish of course) and tapas, and the food was wonderful. If you ever get a chance to eat there don't go past the pork fillet in spicy chocolate sauce! (Number 69 on the menu) Please remember to make reservations if you want to eat here anytime after 7pm as it is always packed...

Two comments I would also like to make: it gets quite packed on weekend nights especially with a young, drinking crowd which is not great for conversation. While we were there two parties for hen's nights came in just before we left. I was also a bit disappointed that the waiter did not know the names of the dishes but numbers only.

Check Enschede Hotel Deals