Pad Thai Cookery School

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Pad Thai Cookery School Chiang Mai Reviews

TanjaHill TanjaHill
Aug 11, 2006
After spending a day at the Pad Thai Cookery school in Chang Mai, I can thoroughly recommend this school, all the teachers speak excellent english, and all teaching is done with lots of fun and good humour, the set up is clean and plenty of room for everyone, in one day I learnt how to cook....Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, Soup, Green Curry, Chicken & Cashew Nuts and for pudding Fresh Mango and Sticky warned dont have breakfast as you get to eat every dish you not only are you cooking you are also having a 7 course meal to go with it! Apart from feeling extremely full at the end of the day I had a fantastic day and can now feel confident to go home and cook all these dishes...I didnt think it would be possible to cook something that tastes so good with such ease!
tadempster says:
I did 2 cooking courses at 'Pad Thai' in 2004. The cook book that they gave me as part of my day has just had the cover fall off; I use it all the time! They were friendly and clean, there was plenty of room in an airy setting and the teachers were great and funny! I am going back in Jan 2012 with my 2 sons (aged 13 & 14 who have grown up on the Thai food that I learned to cook and love while there). We will all be doing another class while when we get there.
Posted on: Apr 03, 2012
DefDulce says:
do you remember how much it cost to take the class ?
Posted on: Mar 09, 2008
gavin10879 says:
Shame i never went to Chang Mai, I'm a big fan of Thai food!
Posted on: Jul 27, 2007