Packing

Maui, United States

Packing Maui Reviews

Asia84 Asia84
Aug 21, 2006
I have always packed too much stuff. But i generally use the things thatI packed. Not this time in Maui, LOL.

I figured i would go to a few places where i need to dress it up a bit. HA!

Ispent 90% of my time in a bikini. rather it was alone, or underneath some shorts. Even the older travelers wore their bathing suits under some sorts . .at Dinner!

Sun Screen is a must! I'm African-American, and sometimes you'll hear, "we don't need sunscreen because we have enough melenin to protect us!" Yeah . . .right . . .i'm subject to skin cancer like everyone else . .so don't believe that hype. WEAR YOUR SUNSCREEN!!

I wore it head to toe. i tried to give my mother some . .i begged her to atleast put some on her face . .i told her how it prevents wrinkles (she doesn't have any yet) . . but nnooooo. Guess what, she is burned like a bad xmas ham.

so note to self: pack bikini, a few pairs of shorts, toiletries, sun block, phone charger, beach tote or mini backpack, camera ( best to use those disposible tourist kind . . .your digital might get wet. plus, it's hard to timethe shot when your trying to catch dolphins), and a light jacket or hoodie.
darcetta says:
I'm preparing to go to Maui next month and wondered if it was necessary to pack anything 'nice' and figured it may be the bikini everywhere type place but wasn't sure. Your review said it all!
Posted on: Aug 14, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Packing

Last morning on maui beach :(
WE WOKE UP WITH SAD FACESHIGHLIGHTS OF OUR AFTERNOON IN MAUI:"A" woke up super early to pack, she slept early instead. "H" and i packed the night before to sleep in.I ate the last of my oatmeal befor…MAUI: "A" woke up super early to pack, she slept early instead. "H" and i packed the night before to sleep…

Check Maui Hotel Deals