Pacific Regency Hotel Suites

Pacific Regency Hotel Suites Rates and Deals

Pacific Regency Hotel Suites Kuala Lumpur Reviews

hayley_phoon hayley_p…
Hotel near to the Golden Triangle Mar 29, 2015
This is my first time stayed in the Pacific Regency suites hotel, which i booked through Agoda website. When I booked this hotel, I've picked superior room for myself and when i checked into the hotel, the receptionist told me, I got a free upgrade to the Premier Floor suites ! Woohoo! I got a big room for myself.

The hotel location is just in front of the KL tower entrance, 2min walking distance there's a DOME Cafe and it will bit longer time to walked to Pavilion (roughly around 15-20min walking) i find it not bad to walked around and chit chatting with my friends, before we done talking, we've arrived Pavilion shopping mall.

This hotel is not far from the Jalan P. Ramlee, which is very famous for it's night life and pub crawl.

Hotel services was good,When i checked in, I arrived early to the hotel before my check in time, But she able to give me my room before the fix check in time ( Big like for this).
This is the swimming pool on the t…
My free upgrade room from Pacific …
The bed
The mini Kitchen
amudha_colaco amudha_c…
Jul 01, 2014
Plum location and walking distance from KL towers and PETRONAS towers. Close to the metro station as well. Nice amenities and very hi-tech vibe to it.
montecarlostar montecar…
Worth every penny! Nov 11, 2012
Everything about this 5-star hotel is great. Starting from the price, you can get a nice spacious room with a HUGE bathroom for about 100 USD! In the USA, you wouldn't pay less than $300 for a hotel like this.

Another great thing about it, is the location, right in of the KL Tower and a walking distance to the bars street, the Petronas and the train station.

The service is also very nice and corteous, they make you feel at home.

I needed to print a document and they asked me to send it to them my email and they delivered it to my room. First time for me.

I am sorry I didn't take more pictures, but you can check it on their website http://www.pacific-regency.com/

This is a wonderful hotel and I recommend it to everyone visiting Kuala Lumpur.
marcing marcing
Home away from home in KL? Mar 28, 2010
Hey, I've decided to write my first review!

Partially for my own reference, partially to help other people make a decision. I'll add more of them as time, mood and memory permits. As you already know, it's full name is Pacific Regency Hotel Suites and even though I'm still here now, I don't think anything could dramatically change my opinion after first few nights.

Let's make it organized:

1.Location

I think it's pretty decent, most taxi drivers know it and it's easy to find with google maps, etc. Close to Petronas Towers, good night spots(Luna club with pretty good view inside the hotel) and KL Menara – basically, within walking distance to most places, except maybe Sentral station. Some rooms have a view for towers, some for Menara(slightly cheaper)

2.Rooms

They're big. I'm quite 'small' myself so I would normally assume it's an optical illusion but I've mentally compared them to other normal-class-rooms I've stayed in and this one was definitely one of the very biggest. There's a big bathroom with a shower for 4-6 people AND a bathtub(as well as all other stuff you would normally expect), olympic size corridor and separate sleeping, cooking/dining, working and lounging areas. Basically, it's more like a large studio flat than a typical hotel room – a definite plus for me.

3.Facilities

It's all neatly listed on their web site but off the top of my head: proper gym(not just 2 old steppers), rooftop swimming pool + night club(great view for towers), free wifi throughout the building(fast enough and stable) and even a self-service laundrette(20RM for washing+drying tokens, including fabric conditioner ;))

4.Price

Rooms start at around 75 usd per night and I think it's worth the money.

5.Other stuff

One thing that particularly stuck in my mind(well, I've just had a bath) is the fact that you can fully operate the bathtub while laying in it, using just one leg! So basically, when your water cools off, you can flush a little bit, put some hot water and continue relaxing without getting up, getting dry or straining your muscles – brilliant! ;P

6.Service

In few words, much better than the average. Every day my room was properly cleaned, free mineral water as well as tea and coffee replaced, etc. Staff was always polite and helpful - no problems at all.
montecarlostar says:
I stayed at this place too and I absolutely agree with your review, this hotel is great!!
Posted on: Jan 26, 2013
aparkin aparkin
Mar 04, 2010
Great hotel. King size bed. Plenty of room. Great views of KL.

Pacific Regency Hotel Suites Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Highchairs
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Luggage Storage