Pacific Inn Hotel & Suites

Pacific Inn Hotel & Suites Rates and Deals

Pacific Inn Hotel & Suites San Diego Reviews

californygrl californ…
Wow, Wow, Wow, what an AWESOME Suprise Feb 02, 2009
I left my car here while we were on a cruise for 15 days and let me say, I am impressed. This place is nothing fancy, but they make you feel like you are not just a person occuping a room. They give one on one treatment and drop what they are doing to help you in any way that they can. You don't get that from the bigger hotels. The room was nice, clean, and the hotel was really close to that cruise ship terminals, which was why we picked this hotel. I parked my car for $9 per day while we cruised to Hawaii.

They serve you a breakfast in the morning that was so good, my mouth is still watering over those waffles. You get fresh fruit, pasteries, OJ, and hot belgian waffels (that you make yourself with a waffle iron).

When you come to San Diego, stay here. I am sure that you will be just as happy as I am that you picked here to stay.

Pacific Inn Hotel & Suites Overview

Located in downtown San Diego, the Pacific Inn & Suites San Diego is close to the area's main train and bus stations. Major attractions within easy reach include Maritime Museum of San Diego, Port of San Diego and Aircraft Carrier Museum. The hotel is also close to San Diego Zoo, Sea World and The Gaslamp District.

The Pacific Inn & Suites San Diego has 34 guest rooms. Each room has amenities such as air conditioning, cable television, wireless internet access, multi-line phone and pillow top mattresses. Microwaves, refrigerators and hair dryers are available upon request.

The 2-story hotel offers amenities their guests can take advantage of. Hotel facilities include outdoor swimming pool, coffee in lobby, business services, 24-hour front desk and free parking.

Pacific Inn Hotel & Suites Amenities

• TV
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor