Pacific Breeze Resort

Clark, Philippines

Pacific Breeze Resort Clark Reviews

NickDeJesu NickDeJe…
Pacific Breeze Hotel - Great price for a nice hotel Jan 23, 2013
This is a relatively new hotel (build in 2006) and next to some more expensive places. I would consider it one of the better deals in the area. It is located off the main entertainment drag, so it is fairly quite.

There is a main building with a pool and open eating area. The annex building is right across from the main building and is several stories high. The room I got was the most economical at $48 per night. It included a safe, tv, refrigerator, in-room wifi free, air conditioning and a queen size bed.

The service was very good and I loved the fact that the waitresses knew not only my name, but my room number when I first arrived. They have an amazing memory for peoples' first name and which room they are staying in. This is a very personal touch and makes you feel quite special when entering the dining/patio area and they call you by your first name.

The only issue I encountered is that one morning I had no hot water. I would have alerted the desk, but it was warm enough that I took a shower anyways.
View of the pool at Pacific Breeze
TV and safe
Queen size bed
Room service menu on the bed
Clark Map