Pachamama Caribe

Punta Uva, Costa Rica

Compare Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Hotel Rates (2.1km away)

Pachamama Caribe Punta Uva Reviews

journey journey
Paradise found! Feb 19, 2011
This is hands down, the best place I've stayed in Costa Rica over the last 7 years. From Bill and Cathy being the most accommodating hosts I've encountered, to the beds being extremely comfortable, not to mention the flora and fauna right outside the door. I saw more wildlife from the deck of the bungalow every morning then I have when I actually go out looking for animals. You can rent their kayaks and float right down the river into the sea. If you stay here, make sure to go the lazy route one evening and request Bill make dinner for you (some of the best food I've had). They are a bit removed from town but that only adds to how much wildlife you'll see and takes away from how many late night parties are happening nearby. It is a little more expensive than what I'm used too (being on a backpackers budget) but considering the prices of everyone else around them it is top notch and more than worth the experience. If I had to list a complaint, it's that they are such good hosts and have such nice accommodations that they have been full the last couple times I tried to stay there. Definitely my fault for not booking early, not theirs.

Compare Puerto Viejo de Talamanca Hotel Rates (2.1km away)

Punta Uva Map