Paceville, Malta

Paceville Reviews

melis0404 melis0404
Best party place in Europe! Apr 28, 2014
Paceville in Malta is the most fun place for partying that I have ever visited. With multiple bars, night clubs and "gentlemen" clubs, Paceville is the perfect place to go for a night out on a holiday to beautiful Malta.

I went to Paceville in April 2014 during Spring Break, which was perfect, as the clubs weren't too crowded. I can imagine them being quite crowded in the summer though, so I would recommend going there during Spring Break.

The atmosphere in Paceville is great and you can be sure that something crazy and fun will happen to make your night even more special.

To make Paceville even more amazing as a party place, alcohol is crazy cheap, as you can get good offers in almost every bar and night club - and sometimes even free drinks.

If you're thinking about visiting Paceville, stop thinking and just go! You won't regret it!
counsel counsel
Nightlife in Malta Aug 28, 2011
There are many tourists in Malta, especially in summer. The people from different countries are meeting and joining this crowd. You can find the music which you're looking for r&b, folk, rock, techno etc. Because there are too many place to get in and enjoy with the rhythm.

The people who love to dance must be go there as soon as possible. The streets are lively at nights. If you're not interested in losing your mind with the loud music, you can grab a drink and go down to the beach. Spending time in Paceville should be considered as an option and recommended for everyone.

Related Travel Blogs About Paceville

Feels like coming home...
Well, this is it… My final stop before I head back home to Australia. It’s hard to believe that it’s coming to an end. I guess arriving at home with be both a depressingly sad moment and a deli…Paceville, the district where all of the clubs are, and promised to take me back there on Saturday night…
The poor and the handicapped.
What a beautiful place Malta is! Still absolutely loving it! Only just discovered where the beach is today (like a two second walk from where I've been hanging out in Paceville recently) so I'll be s…Paceville recently) so I'll be spending tomorrow there, cheaply! It's been tough, to say the least. I bought…
Not much to update, and this cafe doesnt have access to the actual computer to plug in my usb, so no sunny Malta photos either! Malta is so beautiful! Quiet and warm, with fishing boats all aro…Paceville just now (but the location finder wouldn't let me put that). Had my lunch in St Juliens…

Check Paceville Hotel Deals