PK’s Pub and Spirits

221 King Street, Herkimer, NY, USA

PK’s Pub and Spirits Herkimer Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
PK's Pub and Spirits Jun 02, 2010
Being back in the area where my sister-in-law and nephew live had a couple of terrific advantages. One of those was getting to eat at the best of the restaurants in their area. The first night it was one that Alan my nephew, had spotted in nearby Herkimer, about a fifteen minute drive from Little Falls.

This medium sized pub, or bar has about a dozen tables where you can sit and order from their wonderful Italian menu. We didn’t really have to order anything. Alan already knew from talking to us on the way from home what to order. This is one of his little secret places. First he ordered a bowl of greens. Prepared with the right amounts of oil, spices, and heat they were delicious. My dinner was Lasagna and it wonderful but was more than I could eat. Thanks goodness for doggy bags. Judy had the same wonderful problem with her Pasta Alfredo dinner too. Plenty delicious, but again way too much food. They had leftovers too, so it wasn’t just the two of us that got more food than we could eat. This is one place that you want to make sure are hungry when you go.

Related Travel Blogs About PK’s Pub and Spirits

Arriving at our Sister-in-law's home.
Today we drove on south through Vermont and stopped a couple of times to see some beautiful covered bridges.  The community of Pittsford, VT is the home of four covered bridges and we stopp…with her son to a nice dinner just a few miles away in Herkimer at a place named PK’s Pub and Spirits. …

Check Herkimer Hotel Deals