P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro

5915 Sky Pond Drive, Loveland, CO, USA
www.pfchangs.com - (970) 622-9313
P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro - Close-up of main entrance at the Loveland, Colorado location

P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro Loveland Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
P.F. Chang's Chinese Bistro Oct 29, 2009
P.F. Chang's China Bistro is a restaurant chain founded in Scotsdale, Arizona, in the early 1990's by Paul Fleming. They serve American Chinese cuisine originating from Chef Phillip Chiang (Chang)...thus the name, P.F. Chang. Their gluten-free menu items offers a wide variety of delicious food selections.

I ate at the P.F. Chang's in Loveland, Colorado, a couple of weeks ago and I must say I loved the food! The service was great, but the waiting for my food order took longer than I expected. However, I showed up there during the lunch crowd so I can't really blame them for the lateness of my order too much since there was a large crowd they had to cater to.

This restaurant is not only noted for it's great tasting food but its fantastic visual appeal both inside the restaurant as well as outside the restaurant; particularly the 11-foot (3.3 meters) tall horse statue that graces the front entrance of many of the P.F. Chang restaurants. Additionally, the creators of the South Park TV show (http://www.southparkstudios.com/) normally dine at this restaurant.

I do recommend eating at P.F. Chang's. They are a little pricey, but you can be assured that the food is very good. I would definitely go back there. They have over 100 restaurants spanning over 30 states. Here is their website, http://www.pfchangs.com/index.shtml, to find a P.F. Chang's near you.
Close-up of main entrance at the L…
Horse Statue
Vanessa_Mun_Yee says:
Yes, P.F Chang is more of an American Chinese, however is still very good.
Posted on: Oct 28, 2009