PBR Rock Bar & Grill

PBR Rock Bar & Grill - Landshark Beer on sale

PBR Rock Bar & Grill Las Vegas Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Drinks, Food and Entertainment all in one location Feb 04, 2011
I was in Las Vegas for the second time this year, to attend the Las Vegas Travbuddy Reunion Meet-Up. The Pre-meet up was scheduled for Friday at the PBR Rock Bar & Grill located inside Planet Hollywood. They offer a combination of entertainment including music, a mechanical bull (which we did not get on), and an outside patio, which we did not use either as the night was rather chilly.

The interior is open, with dinning tables set all around to accommodate many people. The large screen TVs all around provided the different football games being played, while the speakers played music without interfering with the TV and the voices of the people sitting to dinner. Overall the ambiance was good.

I want to write more about the service, food and drinks that we received. I arrive late as usual (I have a perfectly good reason). Most of everyone in attendance had ordered food and drinks. They had a special of Landshark Beer on sale at 2 for the price of one. I'm not a beer drinker, but I decided since everyone was trying it, I would do the same. Mark, on the other hand was excited since he is the beer drinker.

Food: we ordered food from the menu, our service guy was quite efficient and pleasant. He took our orders, and by the time I was done saying hello to everyone, my food was at the table. I ordered a light dinner of salad with vinaigrette and pork strips, topped with goat cheese. I do not believe I had had a salad like this one before. The freshness, taste and presentation just blew me away. As if that was not enough, the price was unbelievable. I paid just $6.00 for what could have gone for $20 elsewhere. Mark ordered the Chicken burger, which he confessed was delicious. The food choices can be categorized as both comfort foods as well as continental in the sense that if fits for all occasions.

I'm big on service, I can't say it enough. Since I'm and have always been in the service industry, I look for it when I travel. I will compliment and tip based on the level of service. If you ask me, the service team at PBR got an A for service the night I was there. I gave them an “A” only because they were very busy, but they got every one served in a timely manner, they were upbeat in spirits and were helpful in directing us where we wanted to go prior to the dance. I would go back there in a heartbeat.

I did regret not using the patio as it is located at such a vantage point for people watching. I do enjoy people watching, especially when in Vegas. There is no better place than a patio facing the strip. PBR Rock Bar & Grill has it right!

Highly recommended for groups, individuals, families, and couples.
My salad plate
Landshark Beer on sale
The interior
Mark184 says:
I was surprised at how good the food was! The special on the Landshark was a nice treat too.
Posted on: Mar 06, 2011