PAPIN Makanan Khas Bangka

(021) 57935053

PAPIN Makanan Khas Bangka Jakarta Reviews

phieraditya phieradi…
Could be favorite, could be not Feb 18, 2012
We went to ITC Kuningan (and Mall Ambassador) for buying Flash Disc, DVD, Baby Apparel, and tasting Otak-otak Bangka at PAPIN Makanan Khas Bangka. Hehe, I love going to ITC Kuningan, basically you could find anything on this one place, so kinda miss the place, when we no longer work and live near the area. Well, most people seem have no problem navigate inside ITC Kuningan, but me, which really no good at direction, got difficulty, and one item on our shopping list we cannot get it. I need to find that souvenir shop, a recommended place to buy Jakarta Souvenir, later I could find the shop, I’ll post in Travbuddy.

Okay, it supposed to be review of Otak-otak Bangka PAPIN. Here we go. Since, we departed from home, My Brother several times make sure that we must have snack at PAPIN Makanan Khas Bangka, and that exactly what he did when we arrived at ITC Kuningan, while I’m looking for Flash Disc (got 16 GB SanDisc at price IDR 118k). He waited and ate at PAPIN. Soon, I accompanied him and ordered fried Otak-otak, while my brother made his second ordered (accomplish 8 fried Otak-otak)*. It turn out, Otak-otak Bangka served with Chili Sauce is not my favourite, for similar dish, I prefer Pempek Palembang served with Vinegar Sauce. During our time there, on their small lot, people come and go for their fried or boiled Otak-otak, so, maybe this dish has been favorite to many people. They also sell much type of fish crackers.

*their Otak-otak is very small, most people order 3-4 Otak-otak

*Otak-otak is a cake made of fish meat and spices
PAPIN Makanan Khas Bangka