PA Dutch Tea & Spice Company

(540) 656-2405

PA Dutch Tea & Spice Company Fredericksburg Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Tea and spices! Hooray! Oct 30, 2011
While wondering along Caroline street in Fredericksburg, VA, we ended up at the PA Dutch Tea and Spice company. I didn't really want to spend any excess money and am finicky about tea. I walked in and was immediately forced to pick up one of the little dogs that kept barking at the horse-drawn carriages and other (bigger) dogs that walked by. As I wondered around the store, I looked at some of the teas, but didn't want to buy any-they have a HUGE selection of teas!!! I ended up on the other side of the store and began reading the labels. I ended up buying some jerk seasoning and some cayenne pepper.

There are several items they sell in a variety of 1-3 different sizes. They sold cardamon, salts, beans, garlic, onion powder, dry bbq rub, and lot of other items.

They have holiday based items and sell soup collections that you can just throw in a pot or crock pot on a cold day. Great store, one of the favorites along Caroline street and it was nice to visit a store that had some different and new items and things that you probably couldn't find in most stores. If I visit Fredericksburg again, I would like to stop by here again and see what I could pick up.
Tea on the right and spices on the…
Guard dogs!