P Mac's

P Mac's - From outside

P Mac's Dublin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Really cozy place with nice relaxing atmosphere Mar 09, 2014
I entered the P. Macs just after midday on a Sunday afternoon and I was taken with the casual laziness of the place. The café was really cozy and I truly enjoyed the different tables and chairs that was a big part of the interior. Well inside there were a couple of table that was surrounded by man high wall that gave an impression of seclusion.

We were met by a really service minded guy who welcomed us and asked it we needed a menu. I hadn’t had breakfast and I was getting pretty hungry. I ordered a cold beer while I looked at menu and my friend and I decided to go for the curry. The curry cane quite fast and it was really tasty. I ended my meal with a double espresso
Inside the cafe
My curry
The table setting
From outside
Chokk says:
Brian, it was one of these places where you feel right as soon as you entered the doors
Posted on: Apr 12, 2014
spocklogic says:
The name of the place itself would scare me away, and even if I entered, the man high walls of seclusion may or may not set my mind at ease. But if I had a beer, followed by some curry, and then a double espresso to top it off, I doubt anyone would mess with me.
Posted on: Apr 12, 2014
Chokk says:
It makes me look at the menu in another way :)
Posted on: Mar 16, 2014