Oxbow Public Market

Oxbow Public Market - great shopping area

Oxbow Public Market Napa Reviews

williamsworld williams…
More than a Market Jan 02, 2011
This is such a great specialty market! I really wish they had something as good as this in East Texas. I guess the closest thing would be in Dallas, Central Market. I love the building, the architecture, the layout and all the foodie options.

Just walking through the place, I was very impressed with their meat selection at the small meat market, the fresh seafood, a good selection of wines and that pink stall of cupcakes at Karas. I like everything this place had to offer. The cheese section seemed really good as well, but the smell can be overpowering. If I lived here, I would be a very loyal customer. For our lunch, we got food from Pica Pica (Venezuelan arapas )- YUM. We sat at one of the not-crowded tables, and enjoyed every moment. I love the community tables and we sat across from some really nice people who offered to take our photo. They were very nice and seemed to enjoy their time as well. There is plenty of free parking on all sides and very accusable to everyone. They have clean restrooms and well maintained grounds. This place will be a regular stop when visiting Napa.
Oxbow public market
great shopping area
Gott Restaurant outside the market
one of the many shops in the Market

Check Napa Hotel Deals