Overview Inn

Check Tagaytay Hotel Deals

Overview Inn Tagaytay Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Centrally Located Within The City Aug 05, 2014
I had stayed on this hotel in Tagaytay City last July 14 and 15, 2014. My friend and grade school classmate who had just arrived from Canada requested me to go with her re- explore the beautiful sceneries of Tagaytay since it was a long time ago when she last visited the place, and so am I.

The hotel is named “Overview Inn”. We opted to choose this hotel because it is located at the center of Tagaytay City, where the junction going to the different scenic spots of Tagaytay starts. The frontage of the hotel is facing the main road while the set back has a wide and spacious balcony that serves as viewing deck. Oh, by the way that backside of the hotel has a magnificent view of Taal Lake with its majestic Taal Volcano, the reason I guess why they called it “Overview Inn”. Rooms are a bit small. But since we needed to get a separate room, then I found it just okay for each one of us. We had just chosen two adjacent rooms. My room with a very limited space is equipped with a single bed with a side table on it. Toiletries were not available at first, but were immediately supplied upon my request. In all fairness, the toiletries were well sanitized and smells fresh. For breakfast, only 2 options were available : to have the breakfast or not to have, lol. If you choose to have the breakfast (as I did), then the menu is fixed - a cup of coffee, 2 pcs hot dog, 1 piece fried egg, 2 slices of bread with butter and 1 piece banana. Another edge is that, you are having an overlooking view while having your meal. Receiving area is also small, but the welcoming smile of the reception clerk made me feel at home.

Nice place to stay with.
Caliber-A says:
so what do you think I have to choose, hahaha.
Posted on: Aug 08, 2014
trippin_jen says:
"For breakfast, only 2 options were available : to have the breakfast or not to have, lol. "
AHAHHAHAHAH!