Overrated

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Overrated Cabo San Lucas Reviews

jplampi jplampi
Oct 10, 2007
I've been to Cabo two seperate times in the past three months. A week stay Spring Break, and a week stay in the middle of June. I was so disappointed. I went with a group of friends both times. First of all, Cabo is no different from other non-American countries apart from the fact that Cabo is trashy, smells bad, the food is not trustworthy, and the water and ice cubes are completly hazardous to your health. Oh and did I mention that they don't give you a fair an exchange rate, ever.

People only go there to get drunk because in the US you have to be 21, so the majority of the people there are little kids, 19 or younger.

Maybe I'm being biased from an awful experience, but I really can't see what is so spectacular about Cabo. I really thought there was more to it.

Anyways, my tip or advice. From what I had to learn from is: Do not leave your wallet in your back pocket and do not walk to your room by yourself. I had a guy steal my money (all my trips money in that wallet, credit cards, ID, social security). I chased after him for like a mile, to an alley where a whole bunch of vatos were. I yelled for someone to get my wallet back and I'll pay them $50. Someone got it for me. I got it back. I gave him $50. I got lucky.

Check Cabo San Lucas Hotel Deals