Over Easy

Over Easy - the caramel banana french toast

Over Easy Phoenix Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Go HERE for Breakfast Jan 12, 2010
Upon seeing Over Easy on the Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, I knew I had to go there when I visited Phoenix. My friend Nadalee and I went before she dropped me off at the airport. It was a delicious way to end my Phoenix trip. Even though I thought I wanted eggs of some sort (it's called Over Easy afterall), I couldn't pass up the caramel-banana brioche french toast (after deliberating on the Reese's pancakes). I made a WISE decision. They were to die for. I thought I'd behave and only eat half, but it was so good that I thought I'd compromise and leave the crusts. But, the crusts soaked up the caramel sauce too well. I ate the whole darn thing (minus a few pecans, but I don't care for nuts much). And, I also got to taste the omelet - sampling Nadalee's, which was quite tasty, too.

Plan extra time if you plan on dining at Over Easy. There are relatively few seats; we got there and claimed the only open seats at the moment. The waitresses and patrons alike were very friendly, offering menu guidance and recommendations.
the caramel banana french toast

Related Travel Blogs About Over Easy

The Mariposa Monarch Butterfly Exhibit
Beautiful butterflies, not to be missed if one visits the Desert Botanical Gardens . . . The exhibit at Desert Botanical Garden have hundreds of beautiful monarch butterflies fluttering throughout a …Phoenix and is quite easy to locate. Once you have entered the Garden, the Marshall Butterfly Pavilion is easy to find…
A weekend in Puerto Penasco
I frequent Puerto Penasco about a dozen times a year, but I figured this time I would share a little about the town known to us Gringos as "rocky Point". Puerto Penasco lives 4 hours south west of Ph…Phoenix Arizona, and is an easy quick drive. Puerto Penasco was a fishing village that has switched over to having…
Africancrab in the Valley of the Sun
Did you know? Phoenix is one of the Nations fastest growing town and is the 12th largest metro area by population in the United States with 4,281,899 residents. Much of Phoenix is desert with such ho…Phoenix from a Vantage point that many Arizona residents will never see: from the sky above aboard a US Airways flight. From the ground, it is not easy

Check Phoenix Hotel Deals