Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa

Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Kapaa Reviews

pretysmylchic pretysmy…
Sep 10, 2007
On the second leg of our Hawaii trip, I booked the newly renovated Outrigger Waipouli beach condos located in Kapaa. When I first saw the website I already knew I made a good choice. When we arrived on September 5th, for our 3 night stay, the first thing we noticed is the location -- it's actually just across the brand new Kapaa shopping center that has Safeway, Longs, ABC stores and Starbucks to name a few. I know some people would think of it as so commercialized and too busy. For us however it was actually convenient to have all those stores just across from us. The staff at the reception area was very helpful and friendly. The Resort had four floors and was in a shape of a U. We had unit 403B with an ocean view. When we headed up to our unit we were very pleased with what we saw. The unit was huge about 1300 square feet including the Lanai. It was tastefully decorated and everything was brand new. The kitchen stands out the most to us. It has high end appliances like a Subzero refrigerator, a Wolf cooktop and Oven. I can imagine how much money was spent on this Unit because the appliances alone can cost thousands of dollars. (if you're familiar with the brands) The master bedroom which I find odd to be situated on the other side of the Unit has an obstructed view of the ocean. It has a full soaking tub and a separate shower and a 27" flat screen Sony TV. The other room that had the ocean view had a much smaller space but a much bigger bathroom and had the nice view of the Ocean. The resort also has all kinds of cool amenities such as the Aveda Spa (which I didn't get to use) the Pool was kid friendly and well laid out. If you don't want to go to the pool, the resort has it's own private beach just walking distance away. I think the money that we spent at this Condominium resort was money well spent and I will definitely come back here when we go back to Kauai.

Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Overview

The Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi internet access. This beachfront resort offers rooms with a flat-screen TV, cable / satellite channels and a full kitchen. Kapaa town centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the resort.

The Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa caters for families with children offering a kids pool. Resort facilities include a 24 hour reception, an outdoor pool and a business centre. The resort features include a laundry service, a dry cleaning service and daily housekeeping.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Complimentary toiletries, a refrigerator and a safe can be found in each room of the resort. The marble bathrooms provide a spa/jetted tub, a shower and a hair dryer.

Kauai Lagoons Golf Club, Pu'u'opae Bridge and Port of Lihue are within easy driving distance of the Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa. Albert Spencer Wilcox Building can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Opaekaa Road Bridge and Opaeka'a Falls are under 10 minutes away by car.

Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower