Outlaws

24 7400 Mcleod Trail, Calgary, Canada

Outlaws Calgary Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
Outlaws - Good Night Club in Calgary Jun 23, 2003
Outlaws was a night club I went to in Calgary back in 2003. It had good music and was quite an interesting layout, almost like an old barn.

From what I have gathered It is now closed, However I will post a review regardless.

This was one of Calgary’s oldest night clubs. They play the basics of the biggest hits in rock, country & top 40. Outlaws Niteclub features some good looking staff on most nights of the week and was an amazing experience going there. I would say they do ensuring a courteous and friendly service while guaranteed an entertaining night out I would deserve!

The layout is about 15,000 sq. ft. venue. The “urban cowboy” facility contains 5 immaculate bars, stage area, loads of sitting room, an exclusive room perfect for private parties, and one of the biggest dance floors in the city from what I heard. The music keeps you going all night and entertained.

Overall It was good as you can take your drinks with you anywhere with you and the crowd was good. Lots of good looking woman here, would make any man feel its worth coming to.

They did have good variety of drinks available. I would say its more for the under 25 age group. As I was under 25 at time of attending here. But overall would be a fun place to go to, if it still existed. Let me know what is now at this address as It has been awhile since going there
old sign