Outback Steakhouse

4845 South Kirkman Rd, Orlando, FL, USA

Outback Steakhouse Orlando Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great meat Apr 30, 2013
I had quite an ordeal getting to this place because my first taxi driver drove me to the wrong place even though I told him that he was doing wrong because I was following with the maps function on my phone. I therefore first visited another Outback and had to ask them to call a new taxi so I could meet my colleagues at the right one. I was quite pissed on the first taxi driver but the second one was quite nice and even knew the way there.

Finally inside I stepped into a dark room with all dark wooded furniture that was supposed to bring the customers back to a stereotype western saloon environment. I found my friends in the back of the room looking at the menu and sipping from a cold beer. I quickly ordered one as well as the nice and friendly waitress explained the menu. After looking through the menu I ordered Cesar salad as a starter and a NY strip as my main dish. I was served with salad and baked potato.

As always the food was plenty, and it was good too. I gave up halfway on my started as it was too plentiful. The steak was great and so tender that you could part it with a fork. The potato was okay but I should have ordered additional dressing to it, and I completely passed on the second salad.

It was a nice place and as many of the other places in Orlando very popular with families so the restaurant was quite noisy. The staff was really friendly and I would not hesitate to visit again.
Inside the bar of the Outback
X_Drive says:
I have seldom had anything but a great meal in any of their locations. And service is usually top notch! :D
Posted on: May 26, 2013