Outback Steakhouse

(520) 458-1313

Outback Steakhouse Sierra Vista Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Nice Dinner! Dec 26, 2012
Its been a while since I have eaten steak, let alone at a steakhouse. The last time I went to an Outback, I was living in Tucson, that was more than 2 years ago. Tonight however, my husband decided to treat us to dinner at the Outback. He made reservations for 7:010 pm, not that he needed too seeing as it was pretty empty when we arrived. It is boxing day, so many people are still with family and friends; just a handful out eating.

We were seated right away, our waitress was pleasant and quick to serve, though my husband though her rather forgetful since she did not bring him the water he asked for the first time around.

I went with the fish dish and baked potatoes because we had just had roast beef for Christmas. Mark ordered the chicken with baked potatoes, while Desire insisted on the chicken fingers which were rather dry.

I don not care to go into more details because the experience was just passable. Rated against the Texas Roadhouse, the Outback was no match. My fish was delicious though!

Check Sierra Vista Hotel Deals