Outback Steakhouse

www.outback.com - 822 3147 1871

Outback Steakhouse Seoul Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Delicious restaurant May 12, 2010
I had seen this restaurant when I walked by it and thought this would be a good place to eat on another day.

After spending most of the day touring the DMZ area, I decided to have my dinner here at this place.

The place looked pretty relaxed, somewhat dark with low lighting, but perhaps this was custom. The table I sat on was well lighted.

The menu offered several mouth watering choices, ranging from starters, steaks, pasta, salades and combination plates.

I went for 2 starters as my main course. The Spicy Beef Quesadilla and the Aussie Cheese Fries. They both looked delicicous and when they were served, they also looked somehwere between a normal portion to pretty big (depending on the type of eater you are).

The Quesadilla was indeed spicy, but not that spicy. And the Aussie Cheese Fries was a nice combination, with the melted cheese and bacon bits on them. But most definitely a cholestrol bomb!

The staff was very friendly, taking time to have a friendly chat. It's probably standard service, but they were geniune in the conversation and interested when I told them I had been in the DPRK only a week okay.

As for prices, well it get quite expensive it you go for the starters, main course and a dessert. But my recommendation is to go for either a main course or 1 or 2 starters. The size of the dish is big enough to have a decent meal. For the big eaters among us, add a dessert to it to full up that left over space ;)
Outback Steakhouse
The Aussie Cheese Fries (left) and…
HuBison says:
Yes, we have several here in the US as a chain restaurant
Posted on: Mar 16, 2011
Airportman says:
I never heard of it, until I went to Seoul. There isn't one here in Holland :(
Posted on: Mar 15, 2011
HuBison says:
An Outback in South Korea, that's not something I would expect to turn the corner and see!
Posted on: Mar 15, 2011