Outback Steakhouse

110 Dunbarton Drive, Florence, SC, USA

Outback Steakhouse Florence Reviews

marksreynolds marksrey…
Great food, great steak no matter which one you are at! Jul 11, 2008
While on our trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, we stopped in Florence, South Carolina for the night and had dinner at the Outback Steakhouse. As usual, the food was great! There was the usual wait for a table, which we almost hope for now, so we went to the bar and stood at a small table which did have two chairs. My wife Lena and daughter Courtnie sat, while my son and I stood. These tables in the bar area are first come first serve, so you can eat here if you like, but we were waiting for a table where we could all sit.

The waitress came took our drink order, and we also ordered some cheese fries. These things are so good, you can't stop eating them, and then your full before dinner even starts. This is why we hope for a wait for a table. We get drinks and cheese fries, eat that, and a hour later when the table is ready, we are not full and we can eat all of our dinner. Desert is another story. We usualy can't finish that unless we share it.

Just as scheduled, we finished our fries and drinks, and our table was ready. I always get the steak with a baked potatoe and broccoli.

The service was great and very friendly. The food was perfect as always and even though the menue is about the same every where, some Outback's may have a slightly different menue from location to location, but it is always very good!!

If you've never been, you have to try them out!
Our Outback Steakhouse Cheese Frie…
Airportman says:
I went to one in Seoul and really enjoyed my meal! Loved the fries too!
Posted on: Mar 01, 2011
X_Drive says:
I'll agree with you on this review! Never had a bad meal at an Outback!! But I think a fourth star would have been my deserved. ;)
Posted on: Mar 01, 2011