Outback Safari

Munoz, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Outback Safari Puerto Plata Reviews

caribexcursions caribexc…
Ask for Junior or Julian Apr 17, 2011
My Kids and I went on the Outback Safari in Puerto plata. What a great day! We went up in the jungle on a safari truck, we saw a mongoose and a small rainforest. Then we visited a school in the countryside and got to interact with the little children ( bring pens and school supplies).

Next we stopped at some older peoples home where the lady made us coffee and we walked around the coffee plantation. We learned about chocolate and the plants in the area, The guides were so informative and funny.

We had a super Dominican style lunch ( better than our hotel..much better) ant god to feed some Crocodiles.

The best part was the boogie boarding on a out of the way secluded beach with great waves, I loved it and so did my kids. They are a class act and help out the community too!

I recommend the Outback Safari if you venture to the Dom Rep.
alyssarn2011 alyssarn…
Absolutely AMAZING safari May 10, 2011
This safari was absolutely amazing. It is an entire day trip, and I think was around $80 cash. A friend and I did it, and we saw some of the most beautiful places. It was great to be able to see more of the country besides just the resort. We were able to see schools, what a typical home is like, and even visit a plantation to try fresh coffee, coconut, and other products grown there. The last part of the trip is boogie boarding at sousoa beach, and it is amazing! My only advice is to bring LOTS of sunscreen, as the jeep has no roof so you will be in the sun all day. Also, there is rum brought for the whole trip which makes it a fun day!

Check Puerto Plata Hotel Deals