Our Melting Pot Hostel Makati City

Check Makati City Hotel Deals

Our Melting Pot Hostel Makati City Reviews

mikeym mikeym
Central location and affordable Feb 03, 2014
A great little accommodation not too far from Manila Airport, about 30-40 minutes. Some advice when leaving the terminal, avoid the white cabs as they tend to charge a whole lot more. This hostel is situated right across from A-venue mall, be sure to tell your cab driver this as he/she may not exactly know the location.

Upon arrival, I hiked up the 4 flights of stairs to smiling faces and a warm greeting by fellow travelers and staff. I was in luck, with not booking ahead of time they had a spot for me. I could already tell this was going to be a happening place.

The hostel & rooms are somewhat small but it has a great vibe. If you're a light sleeper it tends to get a bit noisy at night due to it being right off the main street. Very nice location I must say, you have a lot of restaurants and bars if that's what you're searching for. Also, Greenbelt is only a few blocks away if you're into a more upscale shopping and dining experience.

The staff is very helpful with giving the lay of the land as well as setting up day-trips. Overall, I met a lot of great people and I would recommend this place to anyone who may be looking for a place to stay while in Manila/Makati.
seangee seangee
Good Location & Good Operation Sep 04, 2013
I stayed here for one night when I had a long layover in Manila. The location is good, right in Makati, restaurants and bars are all within walking distance. I stayed in a two bed dorm, it had A/C and the bunk bed had a curtain for each bed. I liked this and was able to sleep a bit late. They have free wifi and a few public computers. The kitchen was clean and they did serve a free breakfast. Another plus was that they did have a water cooler to fill up your water bottles, very nice. It is located up a few flights of stairs in a not so great building but once inside the hostel it's all good.

Our Melting Pot Hostel Makati City Overview

The Our Melting Pot Hostel Makati City offers a convenient 24-hour reception as well as a laundry service, an indoor pool and a fitness centre for its guests. Bars and dining options abound when you choose this hostel, nestled in the heart of Makati City's popular nigtlife area. For the convenience of guests the hostel is wheelchair friendly with rooms and facilities catering to access. Internet access is available for guests wanting to remain connected while on the road.

SM Mall of Asia, Manila Cathedral and Old Binondo are within easy driving distance of the Our Melting Pot Hostel Makati City. Palacio del Gobernador and Philippine International Convention Center can be reached with a 20 minute drive. Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) is a 20 minute drive from the hostel. United Nations Ave, Glorietta and Ayala Museum are a short drive from the hostel.

Our Melting Pot Hostel Amenities

• Wake-up Service
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Pool Indoor

Related Travel Blogs About Our Melting Pot Hostel Makati City

Makati
Checked into the Melting Pot hostel. The hostel is located in a 5 star apartment building and was quite surprised of its location. Dinner was a shrimp burger at a nearby Wendy's and later on went wal… Checked into the Melting Pot hostel. The hostel is located in a 5 star apartment building and was quite surprised…

Check Makati City Hotel Deals