Ouimet Canyon Provincial Park and Eagle Canyon

Thunder Bay, Canada

Ouimet Canyon Provincial Park and Eagle Canyon Thunder Bay Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
Good View of Surrounding Area, Big Bridge in Canada Jun 10, 2009
A 300 ft. lookout from 2 observation platforms over a glacially formed canyon in the wilds of Northwestern Ontario as well as a wood and cable suspension bridge, picnic sites. Eagle Canyon has a suspension rope bridge across it as well as a campground with swimming. Parks close to one another.

This is a very nice sight. One has to check this out. If your in town, I would personally drive you out to here. It doesn't cost anything to see the Canyon. Its a good place to hear your own echo.
crawleye says:
I have read a number of negative reviews and thought to my self that people who have a bad time are the only ones who write a review. Well I would like to write a review so that nobody else bothers to waste their time visiting this location, Eagle Canyon. No admission information is given on their website. There were no other visitors – and now I know why. The office said open, but the door was locked. We waited while someone decided to slowly meander over to open the office. Once in the office, he preceded to give a rude monologue of instructions ending it with “we need you to sign this waiver , just in case you decide to be an idiot and jump off the bridge”. Seriously! Then he told us the admission price of $18.00. We told him thanks but no – too expensive. He then proceeded to argue saying that no it is not expensive, etc. We were leaving when I asked to use the washroom and he very rudely said “that only comes with the price of admission” Absolutely unbelievably bad customer service. I would never ever recommend going there. Even if the place was gorgeous, I would never want to give me money to that type of business that is supposed to cater to tourists – not turn them off.
Posted on: Oct 27, 2009