Ouagadougou Hotels

Browse 9 Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso hotel reviews for 28 Ouagadougou hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$142 - $159
5 stars
$223 - $223

Hotel Name Contains:

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Ouagadougou Hotels and Deals

#1 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
DAO says: "I stayed at 4 hotels in Ouagadougou. If this was a review by Goldilocks, I would..."
#2 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
seraphimkarlien says: "I've stayed at Le Pavillion Vert several times now and absolutely love it. It's ..."
#3 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
tekk2k says: "This is one of two decent hotels in Ouagadougou. West African standards this is ..."
#4 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
teerav says: "Nice, clean, new hotel on the outskirts of town. The rooms are large, clean, ni..."
#5 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
sarahsan says: "OK Inn is located near the airport and is a bit far from the city centre. Our ro..."
#6 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
seraphimkarlien says: "The Rose des Sables is a friendly little hotel, but you can do better see my re..."
#7 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
seraphimkarlien says: "As the Pavillon Vert was closed for repairs, we had to look for another hotel. H..."
#8 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
seraphimkarlien says: "Htel Delwende is OK - no more, no less. Out of the two hotels I've stayed at i..."
#9 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
seraphimkarlien says: "My boyfriend wanted to take me to a nice hotel, but it turned out to be a big wa..."
#10 of 28 hotels in Ouagadougou
Location. Elite Hotel is located in central Ouagadougou close to Central Market Place des Cineastes and Ouagadougou Cathedral.
Ouagadougou