Otel Kervansaray

Nemrut Dagi, Adiyaman, Turkey
Otel Kervansaray  - Our light fixture: Donald Duck :D
Otel Kervansaray  - Free Internet on the terrace.
Otel Kervansaray  - View from the terrace.
Otel Kervansaray  - Otel Kervansaray. (photo from the hotel website)
Otel Kervansaray  - My room :^(

Check Adiyaman Hotel Deals

Otel Kervansaray Adiyaman Reviews

cmgervais cmgervais
Beautiful setting, heinous rooms - at the top of Mt. Nemrut. Jul 05, 2008
Otel Kervansaray will not win any design competitions with its baby blue and purple rooms, but despite the fact that I didn't like my ROOM very much, I ended up liking the HOTEL quite a bit. It has a great location 20 minutes from the summit of Mt. Nemrut; a wonderful, helpful, personable staff (all family, I believe); and a beautiful terrace and pool area in a pastoral setting. What's not to love? Well, the rooms, actually.

Our room was the only downside of our visit here (which is why I spent most of the time on the beautiful, breezy terrace, where Internet was free!) We had two extra-firm, narrow twin beds and one nightstand. Nothing else, unless you want to count the Donald Duck light fixture. The bathroom shower was a hose with a sprayer, with no enclosure. Definitely nothing fancy, but at least it was all very clean.

The price for the room with breakfast was 60YTL. Breakfast was simple, but tasty, with bread, cheeses, yogurt, and a selection of yummy olives. The half board option, (includes dinner), costs 90YTL. Dinner was very good, and filling. They also have a selection of soda, beer and wine for sale.

Bottom line: spend your time on the terrace and at Mt. Nemrut instead of your room, and you will love this place as much as I did!
Otel Kervansaray. (photo from the …
Our light fixture: Donald Duck :D
My room :^(
Free Internet on the terrace.

Check Adiyaman Hotel Deals