Ostelo Santa Fosca

Check Venice Hotel Deals

Ostelo Santa Fosca Venice Reviews

ailema15 ailema15
An oasis in the middle of a chaotic summer city Dec 25, 2009
It was quite an experience, sharing the same building with nuns. They were almost a myth, till the last night a little tipsy I got to see one of them peeking out of a window on the opposite side of the plaza to close the blinds.

However, it's just a strange place, but nevertheless beautiful, fun and simply amazing.

Most of the year it serves as dorms for the local University, but during the summer, half of the rooms that are not for the nuns, become hostel rooms, and the other half stays as student dorms. So it's nice, you get to hang out with local students as well.

There's a really nice bar (I forgot its name), right next to the entrance, and is one of the cheaper places I could find, therefore you meet a bunch of student backpackers, but still good quality.

They do have a bunch of stupid rules though. Curefew and lockout for instance. But Venice is not exactly the city to party and club like crazy so that's fine. I recommend buying food to fix in the hotel, they hav ea nice kitchen, and get some wine or booz to drink in the plaza.

Again.. A great place to meet awesome people. I met some people who helped me later on the rest of my Eurotrip.
The plaza in the middle of the hos…

Check Venice Hotel Deals