Osaka Hotels

Browse 42 Osaka, Japan hotel reviews for 249 Osaka hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$78 - $205

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Osaka

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Osaka Hotels and Deals

#1 of 249 hotels in Osaka
nolan says: "Hotel Monterey Grasmere Osaka is a 4 star hotel located right beside the OCAT O..."
$65
#2 of 249 hotels in Osaka
mizMonyet says: "I like almost everything about this hotel. Mainly because i pay much less for a ..."
$30
#3 of 249 hotels in Osaka
Lasttraveller says: "Super cool hotel in Osaka you get own room and it is cheaper then all the hostel..."
#4 of 249 hotels in Osaka
ellechic says: "Hotel Chuo Selene is part of the Hotel Chuo group, catering for budget travelers..."
$29
#5 of 249 hotels in Osaka
trippinjen says: "I knew the hotels in this area are cheap because it's an old quarters for the ho..."
2.5
$16
#6 of 249 hotels in Osaka
tj1777 says: "I was going to a meet-up in Osaka - and I had no idea where this place was. So w..."
#7 of 249 hotels in Osaka
anewchapter says: "The hotel was clean, easy to find but most importantly it was convenient. The ho..."
#8 of 249 hotels in Osaka
deetraveler says: "I agree that the location was quite inconvenient. It ended up being a VERY long ..."
$48
#9 of 249 hotels in Osaka
LynnChong says: "Good base for our day visit to Kyoto. If you are taking the train to Shin Osaka ..."
#10 of 249 hotels in Osaka
SunnyAfternoon says: "This was our last stop and the hotel is situated in downtown Osaka. The entrance..."
#11 of 249 hotels in Osaka
stevenguyen says: "I stayed here during my last night on tour. It has a great location, very close ..."
$55
#12 of 249 hotels in Osaka
NorthernMonkey86 says: "I stayed in the Vista Grande for 2 weeks on my trip to Osaka. The first thing..."
$59
#13 of 249 hotels in Osaka
tlenot says: "My cousin and I booked this hostel on hostels.com. Total was 6,400 Yen for two ..."
#14 of 249 hotels in Osaka
ponsaing says: "If you happen to come to Japan, you must try the unique experience of staying at..."
$24
#15 of 249 hotels in Osaka
Airportman says: "I had no idea about this hotel, but the reviews on the internet about the hotel ..."
$30
#16 of 249 hotels in Osaka
NorthernMonkey86 says: "This was my second trip to Osaka, and i was trying to stay in the same area as i..."
$34
#17 of 249 hotels in Osaka
NorthernMonkey86 says: "I had a night stop over in Osaka, on my way back to the UK, i decided to stay in..."
$34
#18 of 249 hotels in Osaka
dariopaquit says: "The City Inn Nishi Tanabe offers good value accommodation, convenient 24-hour re..."
#19 of 249 hotels in Osaka
mizMonyet says: "I traveled with a brother and book for economy double room. Did not expect much ..."
$38
#20 of 249 hotels in Osaka
girlrobot says: "Dotonbori Hotel is a great value for its price. The hotel itself is very nice. I..."
$57
#21 of 249 hotels in Osaka
sarahsan says: "Hotel Sunroute Umeda is located a 10 minutes walk from Osaka Umeda station. I ar..."
$38
#22 of 249 hotels in Osaka
LynnChong says: "After travelling 7 hrs by flight from Kuala Lumpur the night before and 3 hrs by..."
$31
#23 of 249 hotels in Osaka
VanessaMunYee says: "This hotel was booked by my family and I was just tagging along at the last minu..."
$18
#24 of 249 hotels in Osaka
meikeputri says: "All rooms have the Internet access, and you can access Wi-Fi. There is a Touris..."
#25 of 249 hotels in Osaka
ratu says: "TB TOGUSA, book me this Hotel because they don't have English Website, It was ok..."
Osaka