Osaka Thai Festival

Osaka, Japan
Osaka Thai Festival - kickboxing (Muay Thai)
The guy on the left is Thai

Osaka Thai Festival Reviews

reikunboy reikunboy
Thai festival in Osaka Sep 07, 2008
For a minute I actually thought I was in Thailand, the singh and chang beer were getting downed in minutes, the hot sun beating down then the clouds came rolling in and the rain poured down like it does in the rainy season of thailand,until the water's ankle deep high then suddenly stopping .

No unfortunately for me I wasn't in Thailand but I was at the next best thing the 6th annual Thai festival held by the Thai consulate in Tennoji park.

The street stalls were filled with spicey aromas as the Thai street stall holders were cooking everybodies favourite food. We had papaya salad, thai green curry, phad thai and numerous singh and chang while my son had chicken and sausage come on he's only five too young to like spicey food yet.

You could also get some other Thai products that you usually can't find in Japan as well as displaying some Thai culture, they had a Muay thai exhibition fight (Thai Kickboxing). They have a school in Honmachi that my son wants to join after watching the fight so if you see cuts and bruises on my son in the future, no we don't beat him up its from his Thai kickboxing class.

Overall great day, great festival will be back next year for the seventh Thai festival.
kickboxing (Muay Thai) The guy on…
yukimonkey says:
hello! i'm traveling to Osaka in late October and i was wondering when is this Thai festival held? thank u
Posted on: Aug 06, 2009