Osaka Japanese Restaurant

10920 South Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas, NV, USA - (702) 616-3788
Osaka Japanese Restaurant - Last visit back to Hiro
Osaka Japanese Restaurant - July visit to Hiro
Osaka Japanese Restaurant - Quail egg shooters!
Osaka Japanese Restaurant - Work get together with Hiro

Osaka Japanese Restaurant Las Vegas Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Nov 27, 2007
Ok, had to share my sushi restaurant from Vegas. This is an off strip restaurant and one very popular with the locals. The location of Sahara is the most popular one but it's smaller and more quaint. The one on Eastern Blvd in Henderson is where I go. And that is where the best sushi chef in Vegas is. Go in and ask for Hiro and tell him I sent you....he will take awesome care of you. He will make things you never heard of or thought of trying....some out of the regular norm of sushi. I eat nigiri and rolls but I let him make whatever he wants.

Some of my favorites....his beef tataki with crispy garlic slices on top, Escalor with fresh jalapenos, rock shrimp salad, the Chilean Sea Bass appetizer (an absolute must!!). The sea bass is a recipe from Nobu and Hiro walked me through how to make it at home..not an easy recipe but certainly worth it. It's marinated in a miso and sake paste for a few about sweet and buttery. YUM.

Anything he has you try will be fantastic, guaranteed! I believe he's still off on Wednesdays and Thursdays and works evenings (they are open until 2am with late night happy hour specials). Buy him a beer and take care of him for me!

For those not into sushi, they have the Teppan room and also a full menu outside of sushi. They even have the tatami mats at both locations. Free hot sake between 4-7pm and Monday Night Football pitchers.

If you are a local, they have a frequent visitor card that gets you money off after you spend a certain amount, otherwise if you visit their website, you can download a one time 10% off coupon.
Last visit back to Hiro
July visit to Hiro
Quail egg shooters!
Work get together with Hiro
reikunboy says:
I'm planning on going to vegas. I live in Japan and married to a japanese woman and she always after about 4 days says I have to eat Japanese food. So definately will check this place out.
Posted on: Nov 27, 2007