O's

www.osamerican.com - +45 35 43 99 91

O's Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Good place an American breakfast Aug 14, 2011
Looking for an American breakfast or brunch in Copenhagen - then one of the offers would be O's.

I have now had breakfast at O's several times and I have never been disappointed. O's serves the kind of heavy morning brunch that make you stay one extra hour in the chair. The food is quite good but it will never be your doctors first choice.

When yo enter the small restaurant you almost step in to the kitchen that it situated to the left when you enter. The first that meet you is a girl that that will have you seated. Most of the staff is English speaking by birth: the place is rather small inside but the have managed to put a huge number of tables and chairs in the room. There are also seats outside but they are only in use in good weather.

When you are inside you can smell the kitchen; the drinks are often delivered quite fast and not much later you will have your meat.
Inside O's
My breakfast
O's from outside

Related Travel Blogs About O's

We're off to see the Island.. the wonderful island of Ice
Months ago Lauro had set up the Iceland meeting.. I'd seen it and thought this is too crazy for me. I've never really been camping like that.. nor do I have the right gear to survive in the Icelandic…o'clock flight to Copenhagen. Check in was hassle free as usual with Swiss flights. Exchanged some CHF for ISK as well…
Out with my friend Laurent from Belgium
It was a wonderful Sunday afternoon and it had been a day dedicated to being tourists in Copenhagen. We had started the morning with huge American breakfast at O's; a place that I really like to visi…Copenhagen. We had started the morning with huge American breakfast at O's; a place that I really like to visit…

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals