Orsa Bear Park

1 Timmervägen, Orsa, Sweden

Orsa Bear Park Reviews

claud265 claud265
Jul 18, 2007
Beautiful proud predators in great natural habitats.

Orsa bear park is no ordinary zoo. At the park, the animals live in natural wilderness habitats offering large areas to move around in. At the view points and along the paths of the park you will find yourself getting very close to the animals, however don't forget to bring your binoculars. The beautiful panorama views are for free!

Orsa Bear Park is located in Grönklitt and is northern Europe's largest bear park. Here predators live in their natural habitat. Studying the animals in an environment where they are at home is an exciting and fascinating experience.

The park is open all year.
bearpark Orsa

Related Travel Blogs About Orsa Bear Park

Orsa Bear Park (day 4)
Today I went to the bearpark in Orsa. But my bus left at 11.45 am so in the morning I first did some shopping. After a 1.15 hours busdrive I arrived at the bearpark. I walked around for 2,5…Orsa. But my bus left at 11.45 am so in the morning I first did some shopping. After a 1.15 hours busdrive I arrived at the bearpark…
Mora
Really nice little town, next to a lake. Feels like I'm in the middle of nowhere compared to some of the recent cities. Apparently it's the ending location for some famous cross-country skiing even…bear (and wolf) park in a town called Orsa nearby, that I didn't have time to get to unfortunately…

Check Orsa Hotel Deals