Orlando Ale House

+1 (407) 671-1011

Orlando Ale House Winter Park Reviews

Chokk Chokk
All American Steak House Apr 14, 2011
The Orlando Ale House is an All American treat house with loads of different beers and drinks. This is a huge place both outdoor and indoor. The waiters are extremely friendly and service minded; I was sitting in the bar and the waiters gave me hand and introduced themselves. I got a sign in front of me with their names and they put an effort into knowing my name.

The way they took orders and up-sold while doing it was quite well done. The waiter named Gregg made me order the lobster tail witch only was 7.95$ and so far the culinary high of my visit to Florida. The 12 oz New York Strip was great too and I was enjoying the show put up by the waiters while I was sitting in the bar.

I was tasting some new beers here, which I must say was great as well; the first beer I had was a Shipyard Export Ale; a Canadian style golden ale with a hint of sweetness up front 5,1 % and the second a Rogue Dead Guy that was an amber ale.

My boat was close to the rocks; so to speak but I decided to do a full Monty and ordered a Chocolate Brownie Sunday Hot Fudge for the price of 3,99$. I know that my engine room was already taking in water but so far everything I had tasted had been great. I asked Gregg to postpone the delivery and not rush things and luckily he was agreeing.

When the thing arrived it was the size of my apartment and I was committed to go all the way but I could not I was too full.
A lobster tail
My New York Strip
My 3.99 ´$ Chocolate Brownie Sund…
The bar