Orion Piggs Peak Hotel Mbabane

Check Mbabane Hotel Deals

Orion Piggs Peak Hotel Mbabane Reviews

sweettangerine sweettan…
Large but friendly hotel Jul 09, 2010
Orion hotel and casino in Pigg's Peak is a huge hotel in lovely green area with hills and treas. All the rooms seem to have balconies to enjoy the view.

As I staid at the hotel for only one night as part of a tour, I didn't check out all the facilities such as the pool or the casino. I did however discover the souvenir shop with friendly staff and reasonable prices. The candles and holders are nicer and cheaper than at the nearby candle factory.

In the evening there was also a very talented man in the lobby carving wooden animal figures.

I had a good size room ( a bit outdated furniture but clean) with two queen beds and all the necessary amenities.

Breakfast was more than reasonable and the dinner we enjoyed upon arrival was well worh the money too.

Even though my stay was too short to add something meaningful, I can only be positive about my stay.
view from my room
the wood carver at the lobby

Orion Piggs Peak Hotel Mbabane Overview

Location.
This Piggs Peak hotel is situated in a state/national park.

Features.
Orion Piggs Peak Hotel and Casino has a golf course , an outdoor pool , a fitness facility , and tennis courts . Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. There are 2 restaurants as well as a bar/lounge . Transportation services at this property include an airport shuttle (surcharge) at scheduled times . Event facilities include conference rooms . The staff can arrange currency exchange . Additional amenities include a casino , a nightclub , and multilingual staff .

Guestrooms.
Orion Piggs Peak Hotel and Casino has 102 guestrooms. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels . Guestrooms provide phones . Beds have premium bedding . Bathrooms offer bathtubs , designer toiletries , and hair dryers . Guestrooms have mountain views . All guestrooms at Orion Piggs Peak Hotel and Casino are non smoking .

Check Mbabane Hotel Deals