Original Sokos Hotel City Börs & City Bör

Check Turku Hotel Deals

Original Sokos Hotel City Börs & City Bör Turku Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
ok.. Jul 05, 2013
This is a smaller version of Sokos Hotel Hamburger Börs which is located opposite of it. This 3 star hotel is located in the heart of Turkru, opposite the very busy market square and close to the Cathedral.

I checked in at the Sokos Hotel Hamburger Börs but was referred to across the street for my room! It was a little confusing because the door to my room was next to a mall and it said Sokos on top of the mall! It took me a while to find the small glass door. I had to use my room key car to open the glass door, then to the elevator.

As this is a cheaper version, everything is very basic. There was no amenities except the "all kind of shampoo" in the shower. Luckily I brought my own hand soap, ( i use the same hand soap to take my shower) toothbrush , tooth paste.

Room was clean and my single room was not too small. I had a double bed, a flat screen TV on the working desk. Refrigerator next to it was empty. There was a electrical kettle and 2 tea cups but without any tea bags or coffee. Apparently one have to pay €2 for a tea bag. A place for luggage was next to it and a closet with safe after that.

WiFi was complementary

The buffet breakfast is served across the street in the Sokos Hotel Hamburger Börs

Nothing really to complain about considering the location and price they offered.
basic room