1520 Blake St Denver, Denver, CO, USA

Organixx Denver Reviews

crystalware crystalw…
Healthy, Delicious Options in Denver Mar 12, 2009
I had my doubts when a co-worker suggested this place. I know it is difficult to mess up a sandwich but it is also hard to impress me. In one word - awesome.

From their website:

"Sustainable, eco-friendly, reusable, recyclable, fair trade, natural, energy efficient, organic, local, green, low-impact, fresh. These are words that inspire us at Organixx. From the building materials that surround you in our dining room, to our food product choices, culinary procedures and sanitation practices, we strive to have those words define our actions. We have carefully and thoughtfully made choices in the products and practices that are a part of our daily business. Our first choice in regards to our food is to utilize organic products."

They continue to say that not all products are organic but I commend their efforts. During my two visits I had the Organixx Smoked Turkey and the the Chicken Caesar Club sandwich. The smoked turkey was by far one of the greatest turkey sandwiches I have ever had. The ambiance is interesting, in a good way. Everything in the room looks very natural, but retro.

The restaurant just opened in February and it is already quite a hit. You order at the counter and then have a seat while it is prepared. Both times I have been, the wait hasn't been long.

A full menu can be downloaded from their site:

Breakfast is served from 7-11 AM Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. Lunch/Dinner is from 11-8 Monday through Friday.

Check Denver Hotel Deals