Organ Stop Pizza

1149 East Southern Avenue, Mesa, AZ, USA - (480) 813-5700

Organ Stop Pizza Mesa Reviews

Quest Quest
Pizza and Organ Music May 03, 2008
Ok.. I guess that things have most obviously changed since we were here in -93, but the main attraction remains and that's the Wurlitzer Organ.

The Organ sits on a great, big stage and the seatings are huge picnic kinda tables.

It's very family oriented, and the pizza is ok. I have tasted better, but this place is deffinately more about the experience, then it's about the taste of the pizza.

We had a good time here, and from what I remember the place was pretty crowded. Since the organ player took requests, a lot of people wrote down what they would like to here. My cousin did too, but I don't think her song got played. Not that it really mattered much. We sure did have a good time together anyway :o))

I think it's deffinately something different and worth checking out if you're in the area.
The great Wurlitzer Organ
cneoridium says:
That's really cool! There was a similar organ pizza place in San Diego that I loved when I was a little kid, but it closed 30 years ago. I'd heard the parts of the organ were sent to Arizona, but didn't know what happened with it. I wonder if they became part of this organ?
Posted on: May 03, 2008