Find a Oregon Travel Buddy

Looking for a Oregon travel buddy? Meet Oregon travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 671,436 members and has been featured in:

to December 31, 2019
JJ is traveling to Oregon, United States
Sold off Most of my "Stuff" Got my 05 Dodge Ram almost packed, Built a small travel trailer.Me and my Buddy Dozer are heading out west somewhere. I don't have a pitucular destination in mind, I'm jus…
to June 30, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Ashland, Oregon
I am planning to hike the California section of the Pacific Crest Trail heading Northbound. I hope to travel at 20 miles per day and I am looking for female travel companions. My dates of travel may change depending on my permit dates.
to June 30, 2017
Robin is traveling to Portland, Oregon
I wish to explore the beauty and culture of Portland for sometime now. If someone would like to show me around or is looking for travel Buddy, just send me a mes. I am going there either in May or June depending on the weather. Cheers!
May 26, 2017
to May 29, 2017
Sean is traveling to Eugene, Oregon
1 award
I'm a xenophile who was born and raised in Atlanta, GA to a Jamaican father and an American mother. I have lived in AL and now FL.
May 28, 2017
to May 28, 2017
Sean is traveling to Portland, Oregon
1 award
June 21, 2017
to August 21, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Oregon, United States
Looking for someone to match my slow speed, good stamina,for backpacking anywhere any time in Iceland within these dates.
June 24, 2017
to July 8, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Portland, Oregon
*Maybe, not confirmed yet
July 1, 2017
to July 31, 2017
Sabrina is traveling to Portland, Oregon
I want to take my 14-year-old son to Seattle for 1 month this summer. July is good for me, but I could go a little before or past those dates. We are also open to Los Angeles and Portland. I want to …
July 22, 2017
to July 30, 2017
Sandy is traveling to Portland, Oregon
My dream is to see as much of the world as I can before I die. The road less traveled is usually the most thrilling. Remember: Not all who wander are lost.
August 22, 2017
to August 24, 2017
Matt is traveling to Madras, Oregon
Central Oregon Solar Eclipse Path Trip
August 27, 2017
to September 4, 2017
Kim is traveling to Portland, Oregon
2 awards
Love to travel and discover new places, meet new friends...don't be shy, be happy to meet for coffee or a beer on the road at any time! Have fun!!
October 8, 2017
to October 14, 2017
Rod is traveling to Oregon, United States
Travelling north from CA to OR then maybe on to WA; depends on time factor. Hope to see a little of Portland and Seattle and maybe some of the coastline. Boeing factory may be interesting.
Kelly L… wants to travel to Portland, Oregon
Interests: Music, literature, cinema, art, nature, philosophy, comedy, theatre.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Portland, Oregon
This year, I hope to waterfalls hunt through Oregon. I need a partner who loves nature as well.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Portland, Oregon
I am not interested in the "sight seeing" type traveling; my desire is to travel and experience life as locals do in the most authentic way possible!
Derek wants to travel to Boring, Oregon
17 vouches 10 awards
It would just provide so many photos for my Bored Blog
Jackie wants to travel to Oregon, United States
3 vouches 10 awards
I want to experience everything possible in the world. Food, languages, cultures I mean everything from the most colorful fish to the darkest caves (I like bats). I like paranormal stuff like h…