Find a Oregon Travel Buddy

Looking for a Oregon travel buddy? Meet Oregon travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 674,614 members and has been featured in:

to December 31, 2019
JJ is traveling to Oregon, United States
Sold off Most of my "Stuff" Got my 05 Dodge Ram almost packed, Built a small travel trailer.Me and my Buddy Dozer are heading out west somewhere. I don't have a pitucular destination in mind, I'm jus…
to June 30, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Ashland, Oregon
I am planning to hike the California section of the Pacific Crest Trail heading Northbound. I hope to travel at 20 miles per day and I am looking for female travel companions. My dates of travel may change depending on my permit dates.
to June 30, 2017
Robin is traveling to Portland, Oregon
I wish to explore the beauty and culture of Portland for sometime now. If someone would like to show me around or is looking for travel Buddy, just send me a mes. I am going there either in May or June depending on the weather. Cheers!
to August 21, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Oregon, United States
Looking for someone to match my slow speed, good stamina,for backpacking anywhere any time in Iceland within these dates.
June 24, 2017
to July 8, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Portland, Oregon
*Maybe, not confirmed yet
July 1, 2017
to July 31, 2017
Sabrina is traveling to Portland, Oregon
I want to take my 14-year-old son to Seattle for 1 month this summer. July is good for me, but I could go a little before or past those dates. We are also open to Los Angeles and Portland. I want to …
July 6, 2017
to July 31, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Oregon, United States
looking for someone to hike a section of the PCT with in July 2017. Maybe NOBO from Oregon (im jumping up past the Serias due to all the snow)
July 22, 2017
to July 30, 2017
Sandy is traveling to Portland, Oregon
My dream is to see as much of the world as I can before I die. The road less traveled is usually the most thrilling. Remember: Not all who wander are lost.
August 15, 2017
to August 22, 2017
Philip is traveling to Mitchell, Oregon
I am planning to watch the solar eclipse from a nearby dispersed campsite. Please note that I travel full time. This is one of many destinations.
August 22, 2017
to August 24, 2017
Matt is traveling to Madras, Oregon
Central Oregon Solar Eclipse Path Trip
August 27, 2017
to September 4, 2017
Kim is traveling to Portland, Oregon
2 awards
Love to travel and discover new places, meet new friends...don't be shy, be happy to meet for coffee or a beer on the road at any time! Have fun!!
October 8, 2017
to October 14, 2017
Rod is traveling to Oregon, United States
Travelling north from CA to OR then maybe on to WA; depends on time factor. Hope to see a little of Portland and Seattle and maybe some of the coastline. Boeing factory may be interesting.
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Cannon Beach, Oregon
not necessarily a dream trip, but I have PTO which must be used. Would like to do several road trips around Oregon
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Portland, Oregon
Emily wants to travel to Oregon, United States
PNW, painted hills, thor's well, crater lake, and the coast.
Krista wants to travel to Oregon, United States
yea i've never been and i need to ! go up and down the west coast ** update I went :D YAY!
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Portland, Oregon
This year, I hope to waterfalls hunt through Oregon. I need a partner who loves nature as well.