7215 E Shea Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Oregano's - That's where we ate
Oregano's - Outdoor patio, but not in June in Scottsdale in the middle of the day
Oregano's - Entrevous to Oregano's
Oregano's - Great menu
Oregano's - Spicy shrimp diablo pasta with garlic bread

Oregano's Scottsdale Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Great pizza (even if it's not from NY), pasta, and salad! Jul 13, 2011
We met my friend's family here for lunch on our roadtrip across the US and their recommendation was so great!

There are 2 separate rooms and an outdoor courtyard to sit in (which is not a good idea in June in the middle of the day). The indoor rooms are well air conditioned and the outside courtyard have little spritzers to keep you cool as well as a bar.

We started our meal with a Cesar salad and for such a simple salad, it was GREAT! The pizza was MUCH better than expected and they have a variety of toppings. I ordered a shrimp diablo pasta dish and it was spicy and yummy. The water was gross (so please be sure you order a soda or a hard drink).

They advertised a dessert whose name I can't recall, but it is a mostly done chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla ice cream. It was sooooo sweet, I couldn't tolerate more than one bite, but for the person with a sweet-tooth, it would probably be a dessert you'd crawl over broken glass to get. Oregano's has a few locations and if I ever visited Scottsdale again, I'd want the opportunity to eat somewhere new, but could easily be convinced to eat here again. Enjoy!
Entrevous to Oregano's
Outdoor patio, but not in June in …
Great menu
Spicy shrimp diablo pasta with gar…

Check Scottsdale Hotel Deals