Orchid Thai Cuisine

745 California 65, Lincoln, CA, USA

Orchid Thai Cuisine Lincoln Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
Orchid Thai Cuisine Jun 15, 2012
Location: Orchid Thai Cuisine is located in the small city of Lincoln, California off of Highway 65. It's situated near a shopping area. The restaurant has an outdoor patio for those folks who prefer to sit outside. The indoor setting is done somewhat tastefully. They have a full bar and a modest size dining area.

Food: The food I had was delicious. I had the "Pad Kra Prao" meal which consisted of chicken with chili, bell peppers, basil leaves and onions. I had a side of steamed white rice and a beer to wash it all down. They have quite a selection of noodles, fried rice, stir fry, curries, soup/salad, etc. The price is about what you would expect to pay based on the quality and serving size of the food items. It took roughly between 8-10 minutes of waiting time before my food was served.

Service: The service was very good. It wasn't great, but it was very good. The waitress made sure I had everything I needed.

Experience: The experience was pleasant for me. It was nothing out of the ordinary. I would definitely go back to this restaurant again to try out other food items. I would recommend this place if you are into Thai food!

Orchid Thai Cuisine has received high ratings by the locals here and I can see why.

Check Lincoln Hotel Deals