Orchard Hotel

Check London Hotel Deals

Orchard Hotel London Reviews

anjok anjok
Just an ordinary London hotel Aug 05, 2008
Well, this is one of the million hotels near the Paddington station. I heard this before, but I never thought there is really a million of them. Streets filled with hotels. I believe they are pretty much all the same. Same price, same value. This one was ok. A little expensive for me, but I guess, that's London. We paid 90eur for 1 night. Breakfast was poor, but beds were clean, bathroom was clean, staff was polite. Just one of the million of hotels to choose from and we chose this.

Location is fine, some 5 minute walk from subway, and buses stopping on the same street.

Address: Sussex Garden 86-90, LONDON, W2 1UH

Orchard Hotel Overview

Situated in Sussex Gardens, the Orchard Hotel London is ideally close to several attractions such as to Hyde Park, Park Lane, Oxford Street and Buckingham Palace. Other nearby famous sites include Marble Arch, Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum London and Photographers Gallery.

Each of the 43 spacious guestrooms is equipped with en-suite and modern facilities. These include ironing facilities, central heating, televisions and direct-dial telephones. Each room also has a private bathroom with hair dryer.

This 2-star rated property was established in 1975. The Orchard Hotel London is a Victorian building that features amenities such as concierge services, 24-hour front desk service, bar, safe-deposit boxes, tour desk and car park. It also serves a complimentary buffet breakfast daily.

Orchard Hotel Amenities

• Shops in Hotel
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Orchard Hotel

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…London .   After I going a massive Toyota Land Cruiser with 2 Japanese girls and a guide and started out tour.   This took us in to a lion…

Check London Hotel Deals