Orange Leaf

O'Fallon, Illinois

Orange Leaf O'Fallon Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
This Will Become A Regular Stop! Aug 17, 2013
Someone told me about Orange Leaf, a self-serve frozen yogurt shop in O'fallon, so the next time I was over there, I stopped in, and was happy I did!

Orange Leaf is located in a small strip mall (common in the O'fallon area), across from Sam's. It's pretty non-descript; in fact, I had seen the store sign before, but did not know what kind of business it was.

First impression was that it was very clean. It's another self-serve frozen yogurt shop, that seem to be popping up all over the place. There were about a dozen different flavors to choose from, and they limited the samples, handing my sister only two mini-cups to taste test.

I got the peanut butter frozen yogurt and topped it will brownie bits and -- get this -- snickerdoodle frozen yogurt and topped it with coconut flakes. I love snickerdoodle cookies and this did not disappoint! I did appreciate the dividers for the cups, giving sections to make different concoctions.

The high school girls working weren't ver friendly or helpful. And the price was fairly reasonable, my cup cost less the $4 and that was for plenty of frozen yogurt. There is outdoor seating, which was busily occupied. I will most definitely be making Orange Leaf a regular stop in O'fallon.
self-serve machines
snickerdoodle frozen yogurt in a d…
peanut butter frozen yogurt, toppe…
vulindlela says:
We have one of these here and we go often!!!
Posted on: Aug 17, 2013