Opus Hotel Montreal

Opus Hotel Montreal Rates and Deals

Opus Hotel Montreal Reviews

row-zzzzz row-zzzzz
OPUS ... Jul 07, 2008
The OPUS ... so central and so close to the pubs and restaurants! A definite plus for me (and hubby Dan)

This was the place to stay in which we could park our car and have the freedom of walking to many places without the hassle of parking or the worry of a parking ticket.

If you need wireless like me, you better be on the first or second floor then you can 'tap' into their wireless otherwise there is a $15.00 fee for your computer to be 'hooked up' ... thankfully, Dan was able to hook my laptop up late last night ... don't know if that's what he wanted me to do, but hey, one has to 'make contact' with all her TB Friends!!

Breakfast is part of the deal ... it's continental, coffee is hot, fruit is fresh, and the staff are refilling your coffee etc., they keep a close watch and refill as required but at the same time don't visit your table every 2 seconds.

We could have accessed the gym but I'm into exercising my fingers on the net LOL ... coffee in the louge is always available, wireless in the lounge is always available, and the valets are always outside to park your car ASAP, open the door, or bring your luggage, never waiting for an expected TIP (as I have experienced before) ...

Check it out, it's a great place to stay, the night life within the OPUS can be a downfall if you're a light sleeper, as it is very loud though it doesn't bother me as I am sound sleeper ... but hey, if you're on TB till 3am or later, no worries then ... the music and crouds are gone by then!!

We paid $200.00CAD for a kingsize room, prices do vary depending on the time you visit Montreal, Quebec, Canada!!
Our room
row-zzzzz says:
Thanks Yardira ... have yourself a great week-end!!!!
Posted on: Jul 11, 2008
row-zzzzz says:
Thanks Mark!!
Posted on: Jul 07, 2008
RuttiTootie RuttiToo…
Luxury Downtown Hotel Jul 04, 2008
The Opus Hotel Montreal is a wonderful hotel with an attentive staff and beautiful decor. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

I was, however, dissappointed that we lost our "early check-in" reservation due to our very delayed arrival. Being that the hotel rooms were roughly US$250/night + taxes, one would expect them to be a little more accomodating. Instead of complaining, I enjoyed a Bento Box lunch at Koko Restaurant (connected to the hotel).

My room was amazing and I wish I would have taken pictures... The decor was unique to say the least and the bathroom was spacious an beautiful. Lots of mirrors throughought the room and bathroom for those of you that have multiple people getting ready for a night out on the town simultaneously. The room overlooked the outdoor bar area, which was both good and bad. It was good to see what was going on out there and for people watching from up above purposes, but it was bad if you were attempting to get a good night's sleep because the music was blaring up until 3 AM.

Continental breakfast was included and consisted of breads, assorted cheese, yogurt, fruit, pastries, juice, coffee/tea.

Room service was enjoyable... very delicious french fries! Alas, they only provide room service until 11PM. I found out the hard way... when I was craving french fries.

If you travel with your laptop, be sure to bring all the necessary cables with you or you'll be spending time surfing the net in the lobby.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend The Opus Hotel for my fellow high maintenance travelers. =) I do plan on visiting Montreal again and will most definitely stay at this hotel.

Opus Hotel Montreal Overview

The Opus Hotel Montreal is located in the downtown area. Guests of this hotel in Montreal will find that they are just a quick walk from the Just for Laughs Museum, and only a half mile from Chinatown. They will also be able to visit all of the other popular areas of the city, such as Old Montreal and Casino de Montreal. The Pierre Trudeau International Airport is just 13 miles from the Opus Hotel Montreal. Guests will be able to find transportation that can take them to the airport, as well as other places around the city.

All of the rooms at the Opus Hotel Montreal have views of the gardens or of the city. Guests will find bottled water, mini bars, hairdryers, high speed Internet access, 27-inch LCD televisions, and much more.

The Opus Hotel Montreal offers 24-hr front desk service, concierge services, as well as dry cleaning and parking. Guests of the hotel will also be able to use the onsite spa and fitness center.

Opus Hotel Amenities

• Ceremonies
  • Salon
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes